Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Yours

My tawny sweet that besieged my soul
Shattering like glass my iron will
I kneel before thou shining grace
A lamb set to slaughter
I offer all that I am
Take me or doom me forever lost
I am yours.

By Lucius Wilson 

More Art from Lucius Wilson

Available as T-Shirts & Hoodies, Men's Apparels, Stickers, iPhone Cases, Samsung Galaxy Cases, Posters, Home Decors, Tote Bags, Pouches, Prints, Cards, Leggings, Pencil Skirts, Scarves, iPad Cases, Laptop Skins, Drawstring Bags, Laptop Sleeves, and Stationeries
Available as T-Shirts & Hoodies, Men's Apparels, Stickers, iPhone Cases, Samsung Galaxy Cases, Posters, Home Decors, Tote Bags, Pouches, Prints, Cards, Leggings, Pencil Skirts, Scarves, iPad Cases, Laptop Skins, Drawstring Bags, Laptop Sleeves, and Stationeries
Available as iPhone Cases, Samsung Galaxy Cases, Posters, Home Decors, Tote Bags, Pouches, Prints, Cards, Leggings, Pencil Skirts, Scarves, iPad Cases, Laptop Skins, Drawstring Bags, Laptop Sleeves, and Stationeries
Available as iPhone Cases, Samsung Galaxy Cases, Posters, Home Decors, Tote Bags, Pouches, Prints, Cards, Leggings, Pencil Skirts, Scarves, iPad Cases, Laptop Skins, Drawstring Bags, Laptop Sleeves, and Stationeries
Available as iPhone Cases, Samsung Galaxy Cases, Posters, Home Decors, Tote Bags, Pouches, Prints, Cards, Leggings, Pencil Skirts, Scarves, iPad Cases, Laptop Skins, Drawstring Bags, Laptop Sleeves, and Stationeries

No comments:

Post a Comment